Custom Dental Night Guards, Upper & Lower Mouth Guards, Day & Night
SWEETGUARDS Custom Dental Night Guards, Upper & Lower Mouth Guards, Durable Day & Night Guard for Bruxism, Protect Teeth from Grinding&Clenching, Relieve Soreness in Jaw Muscles, 2 Guards
- Different types of custom guards against different levels of bruxism: Choose from hardness/thickness: For moderate teeth grinding: Soft-inner & hard outer / 3mm or Hard / 2mm； For severe teeth grinding: Hard / 3mm； For mild teeth grinding & sensitive teeth: Soft / 2mm or 3mm； For mild teeth grinding (day & night): Hard / 1mm. Please contact us for inquires related to retainers.
- FDA-approved dental-grade material and dental lab-made quality: Our high-quality custom mouth guards are proudly made in the USA and made from 100% FDA registered & approved materials: BPA free, Latex free & acrylic free. Our professional dental technicians handcraft your guards under 12 strict procedures (from fabricating, sterilizing, and examination to final shipping) to ensure that every guard will be delivered with premium lab-quality & safety.
- Custom-fitted and comfortable: Different from the over-the-counter guard, our mouth guard is customized according to your own impression/model, handcrafted and adjusted by our experienced dental lab technicians to make sure it’s perfectly fit for you and protect your teeth efficiently.
- Easy DIY teeth impression process at home: Simply follow the 4.5 minutes impression process at home (see user manual and video instructions). Free shipping, smooth transaction, and contactless delivery.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee: At SWEETGUARDS, we stand behind our products and services 100%! If for any reason you are not satisfied with your custom guard, we’ll adjust your guard to your satisfaction or craft a new guard for you.
What is bruxism?
According to researches done by Johns Hopkins, Bruxism is a problem in which you unconsciously grind or clench your teeth. Some Bruxism symptoms you may suffer from are: teeth grinding, waking up with dull headaches, jaw soreness, facial pain, and fatigue from lack of sleep. Occasional teeth grinding may not cause any real concerns, however in long term, consistent bruxism can lead to broken teeth, loss of tooth enamel, and in severe cases, loss of teeth.
How could SWEETGUARDS perfectly help to relieve bruxism?
Using a mouth guard is the simplest, effective, easy to follow, and relatively budget-friendly treatment that can really help with Bruxism. Our Custom Dental Night Guards/Mouthguard is designed for custom-fitted, comfortable to wear while protecting your teeth from damage by grinding. Your guard will be customized according to your own teeth impression, and you can customize the hardness, thickness even variety of colors to suit your needs at the same time. What’s more? SWEETGUARDS make our commitment to ONLY use 100% FDA registered and approved BPA, Latex, and Acrylic FREE materials; 100% proudly U.S. local fabricated; And 100% satisfactions guaranteed.
How does it work?
1st step: Take your impression. We will send out an impression kit along with instructions. Follow the steps as instructed to take your perfect impression.
2nd step: Return your impression. Mail your impression back to us using our postage-prepaid mailer.
3rd step: Receive your custom guard. Receive your quality night guard catering to the uniqueness of your bite, have a sweet dream with Sweetguard’s protection.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.